Hi ! 👋
First, sorry for only english, but we have english speaking readers and have yet to figure out how to do both languages. Our webpage support automatic translation so there we can communicate in both languages.
Theme of this newsletter: Trust frameworks
For the world to really embrace decentralized identity, technology is not enough. Technology is a supportive measure in itself, but we humans have to build some kind of trust framework for the technology to operate in. Cryptography can build digital trust, but it needs some framework in itself to enable the capabilities we expect from a society. Here are some great resources diving into the weeds of what a trust framework is.
- DIF recently had a meeting where their guest talked about the importance of trust framework and their contribution to it
- Mattr, our future guest, has written about trust frameworks in their learn portal
- Here is Phil Windley summarizing up some of his resources on trust frameworks
- DIF have added trust framwork to their recently launched FAQ
- Davos has on the agenda to make sure digitial identity framworks come in place
Hope you are enjoying the good summer weather 🌞🎉
Other global news on self sovereign identity
- DIN and DIF are officially supporting each other, read more about it here
- Microsoft has had their Build Conference, where they talked about their decentralized identity efforst
- DIF recently launched a FAQ built out of community efforts
Mattr.global is coming June 16th
They have recently launched their Mattr platform and also done great work with BBS+ signatures
We join forces with Norstella! 24th of June
Decentralized identity, revised EIDAS and future digital vaccination cards are some of the subjects being discussed
Notabene.ID visited 19th of May
Pelle Braendgaard https://notabene.id/ talked about using SSI, DID's and VC's for real world use cases in Crypto
IOTA Foundation talked to us 31st of May
Not for profit organisation IOTA Foundation had a great talk about their existing SSI initiatives
Share this newsletter with someone you think will enjoy the future of identity!
And contact us or follow us on our channels! 👇